- Welcome To D.Khushalbhai Jewellers.
- Our website is under construction.
- We will be live very soon.
- We Are The Fifth Generation Jewellers.
Jewellery Buying Guide
Having the right pieces of jewellery can take your simple look to a gorgeous statement look. Whether you love a traditional or classic style, if you prefer rose gold or gold or perhaps even a combination of the two, never be afraid to try something new. Jewellery always lets you accessorise with confidence and express your style. There are various categories of jewellery made with different types of metals that have unique personalities of their own, and we bet we can find something that best suits yours.
1. Pick the Right Metal
White gold is an alloy of gold. This means that it is made up of pure yellow gold, mixed with alloy metals that have a silvery-white colour, such as palladium and silver. Its neutral colour and durability make it the perfect setting for all gemstones. It looks beautiful and classic, suiting all outfits and events.
Rose gold is a gorgeous blend of gold with a small percentage of copper which adds strength and durability. It’s basically gold with a hint of pretty and has been trending a lot recently.
Yellow gold is the all natural version of gold. It’s our favourite choice for all things wedding! It’s super pleasing to the eye and complements most skin tones. Diamonds mounted on gold bands are what “happily ever after’s” are made up of.
Platinum is a sturdy white toned metal. It's an exquisite metal and rarer than gold! Do you know what’s great about Platinum? It’s low maintenance!
2. Choose Your Diamond or Gemstone
For rings the more, the merrier. Multiple and stacked rings are grouped together and worn on different fingers for a nice style statement.
D. Khushalbhai Jewellers Style Tip: Let your personality shine through your rings by mixing a variety of colours & designs. The rainbow awaits...minus the unicorns though ;)
From timeless classics to today's latest fashion trends, earrings are the most versatile parts of every woman's jewellery wardrobe. From studs to statement-making drops, take your pick.
D. Khushalbhai Jewellers Style Tip: Make an impact by mismatching your earrings. It shows individuality and your style.
From tennis bracelets to flexible bracelets stacked together on your arm, they are a great way to express your mood and style. They will look great with anything you wear, from a business suit to denim.
D. Khushalbhai Jewellers Style Tip: Go solo with a statement bracelet or stack them along with your watch.
- Handle it with Love
- Put on your jewellery after you’ve applied your cosmetics like creams and perfumes.
- Clean your jewellery with warm water, gentle soap and a soft brush.
- Remove it when you go swimming or while doing household chores.
- Get your jewellery to any of our D. Khushalbhai Jewellers stores for a professional clean-up once every 6 months
- Store it right to keep your jewellery in separate boxes to reduce the chances of scratches and tangles.
- Keep it away from moisture by storing it in a fabric-lined box.
- Wipe your pearl jewellery with a soft cloth before you store them after wearing, as even sweat can be damaging to pearls.